0. OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.naturpalm.com (here in after THE WEB), which is owned by CARLOS MIGUEL SERRA GÓMEZ “NATURPALM”. (Here in after, OWNER OF THE WEB).
Navigating the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user and implies full and unreserved each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may change acceptance.
The user agrees to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user shall answer to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or against third parties for any damages that may be caused by breach of this obligation.
1. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of July 11, services of information society and electronic commerce, informs that:
Its name is CARLOS MIGUEL SERRA GÓMEZ
Its CIF is: 39877077-K
Its registered office is at: Camí de Blancafort s / n 43330, Riudoms (Tarragona)
To contact us, we offer different means of contact detailed below:
Phone Number: 658987607
All notices and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB is deemed effective for all purposes, when conducted through postal mail or any other means of detailed above.
2. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free access, however, OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of appropriate form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of content and services THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Spread contents, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic,
offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or any proceedings which may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through mass consumption of computing resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB serves.
- Trying to access the email accounts of other users or to areas
restricted computer systems THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties and, where appropriate, to extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual property and violating the confidentiality of information of THE OWNER OF THE SITE or third parties.
- Impersonating another user, public administration or a third.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have obtained the authorization of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to transmit any kind of publicity and communications for purposes of sale or other commercial without any prior request or consent.
All website content, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose ownership belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being transferred to the user any rights to exploit them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website may view the contents and effect, if any, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on network-connected servers, or subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind appearing on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, may not be construed that the use or access to the user any right conferred on them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the holder of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB content or services . Those who intend to establish a link must request prior written authorization THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website also should refrain from statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect on THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to morality and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for any use that give each user the materials made available on this website or its proceedings based on the same.
3. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The contents of this web site is general in nature and is for informational purposes only, without access to all contents, or its completeness, correctness, validity or currency, or suitability or fitness for a particular purpose is fully guaranteed.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB exclude, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content and the existence of faults and defects of any kind of content transmitted, distributed, stored, made available which can be accessed through the web site or the services offered .
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic and uses this legal notice as a result of misuse of the website. In particular, by way of example, OWNER OF THE WEB not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate the rights of intellectual property, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, THE OWNER OF THE WEB disclaims any responsibility for the information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB neither guarantees nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so they will not be responsible for the results obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
When we need information for their part, always we ask you to voluntarily provide expressly. The data collected through the bformularios data collection website or other means will be incorporated into a file of personal data duly registered in the General Register of Data Protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is responsible THE OWNER OF THE WEB. This entity will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of providing the requested services, with all legal guarantees and security imposed by Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB undertakes not to transfer, sell, or share data with third parties without your approval.
Furthermore, CARLOS MIGUEL SERRA GÓMEZ “NATURPALM” cancel or rectify the data when inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary or relevant for their purpose, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December, Personal data protection.
The user can revoke the consent and exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to that effect to the registered office of CARLOS MIGUEL SERRA GÓMEZ “NATURPALM”, located in Camí de Blancafort s / n 43330, Riudoms (Tarragona) properly identifying and visibly indicating the specific right being exercised.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB adopts the safety levels required by the Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it assumes no responsibility for any damages resulting from alterations that third parties can cause changes in computer systems, documents
electronic or user files.
If you decide to leave our website via links to websites outside our organization, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites or the cookies that they can store on the computer is user.
Our policy on email to send only communications you have asked to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these emails will offer through them the opportunity to exercise their right of cancellation and renunciation of receiving these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34 / 2002 Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
5. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CONDUCTING ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illegality of the use of any content and / or carrying out any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notice to tHE OWNER oF tHE WEB properly identifying, specifying the alleged violations and expressly and under its responsibility stating that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any legal issue that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, will apply Spanish law are competent Courts of Tarragona (Spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts which must be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests its authenticity and content. The information available on this website must be understood as a guide without legal validity.